The 'Lesorub-E' CMS is installed on the Indian 'Vikramaditya' carrier (former 'Admiral Gorshkov'), now refurbished in 'Sevmash'. It's the export variant of 'Lesorub' CMS for the Russian prospective carrier project. According to the developer, NPO 'Mars', the system is designed for combat control of a ship and a task force on basis of the weapon integration into one complex and for the automation of decision making concerning force and armament engagement.
Tech characteristics and technologies:
1) X-band wireless radio channel 0.95 Mbit/s;
2) Intel processors' based disposed computing system;
3) Local net - Ethernet 10/100/1000, RS-485;
4) Weapon integration standards Ethernet, MIL STD-1553B, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485;
5) Fusing of 4 information channels (radar, TV, map, targets) on each terminal;
6) Recording of all system information in real time.