1) Complete the bureaucratic formality of PAKFA/FGFA project till year end.
2) Speed up resolving of Gorshkov's payment issue 'in mutual interest'.
3) Brahmos air version was confirmed, the acceleration of manufacturing too.
4) New joint ventures in helicopters' development – the plans for this was confirmed. According to Russian DM was told about a prospective medium lift helicopter.
5) Joint venture for future IFV development will be esteblished.
6) New modernization programs: Su-30MKI, MiG-27, T-90S, T-72M1, BMP-2.
7) The project of Program of military-technical cooperation on 2011-2020 and the project of after-selling support & service agreement were discussed. They will be signed in Dec.2009 during Indian PM visit to
The Russian DM said, that the agreement between
For comparison the Russian mil-tech export to
are relatively few: 2007 – $1.356, 2008 - $1.357. China
The DMs of the countries are the heads of this commission. The commission includes two work-groups and the Supervision committee (translated from Russian):
1) Mil-tech cooperation (MTC Federal Service deputy director A.V.Fomin, mil purchasing director S.K.Sharma)
2) Shipbuilding, aircraft building and mil vehicles building (Departament of military development director I.E.Karavayev, deputy DM R.K.Singh)
3) Supervision committee (was created in 2008, MTC Federal Service director M.A.Dmitriev, deputy DM P.Kumar.